Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Horse Paintings - mainly in oil

So I've never really "known" a horse so why do I think I can paint one??  So my attempts are below.  Starting from most recent.  This first one (oil painting) is above one of my fireplaces:



This next one is also an oil painting and was a commission of a horse named "Peppy":


And here is another oil painting done is about 2006:


Here is an acrylic (and I've always liked this one because he seems sassy and the blonde hair is cute):


And another oil painting of two horses:


And then here is the first horse I painted and it's also in oil: 


This acrylic painting I did when I was in Arizona and we were painting outside where the paint was drying VERY quickly!


Oh and there are few more, but the photos are bad, so I'll bypass them for now.  I think I'll post some acrylic landscapes next time.  Thanks for looking! 









No comments:

Post a Comment