Sunday, October 27, 2013

Doodlephant! Zentangle-inspired painting

I have been wanting to use my new ZentangleTM skills in a large scale painting and here it is:


I'm calling it "Doodlephant."  It's 4'x3' on stretched canvas.  I really enjoyed doing this!  It's a little blurry because the lighting wasn't too good when I took the photo. But who cares-- it hangs now on a bare wall in my newly finished basement.  I still have several more walls that need paintings!

Today I am finishing a painting of one of my friend's dogs.  Then I have to work on a piece that I donated to a charity auction.  Then I'm doing some more animals with wine on leftover wood blocks.  AND I want to get started with some doodle stitching!!

My ideas are flowing much faster than my body is creating them...

No comments:

Post a Comment