Thursday, August 8, 2013

Zentangling!!

Ok, I discovered this art form while searching for something on Amazon.  I ordered a book about it and became obsessed with it, copying patterns and just doodling my heart out.  Haven't done anything really art worthy yet, but I'm learning and want to incorporate zentangles into my paintings.

I thought about becoming a certified teacher, but with the cost being over $1000, I decided that's not necessary.  Besides, it's not brain surgery.  It's easy to learn by just copying different patterns.  Google it if you are interested in learning more about it.  There are lots of patterns on the internet and examples.  You don't even need to buy a book -- just start copying patterns from online posts.  EASY and very meditative!!





No comments:

Post a Comment