Wednesday, September 7, 2016

New Website- Caroliyer.com and New Paintings!

I have created a new website!! This came out of an error that was made by my web hosting company for carolscanvas.com.  They took my site down because they "thought" it was wordpress and I hadn't updated the version, however it was not.  So instead of dealing with the crazy nonsense, I just ordered a new domain and built a new website. And then they realized the error and reinstated carolscanvas.com!  LOL

Check it out and let me know what you think Caroliyer.com


Now I just have to get it to show up in Google search. 

Now onto new paintings!  It's been a while since I've posted any new paintings. Probably because no one really reads my blog. LOL

I participated in a 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge in January 2016.  I made it to 28 paintings in 30 days.  I decided to do all landscapes. So I started with these:






And then I decided that my heart just wasn't into landscapes. So I switched to "intuitive" paintings, following along with my "Year of Painting" course that I'm taking by Alena Hennessy. Here are some of them:






And then, I went back to animals! LOL  Here are some of them:



That is the highlight of the challenge!  I learned to paint a little faster and to just go for it. I will definitely do this challenge again. Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out my new webiste: caroliyer.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment