Thursday, January 15, 2015

A few LARGE doodle paintings! Elephant and some decorative doodles

I took a silhouette of an elephant and then painted the doodles in the shape on a large 30"x40" canvas.  I shaded it and love the way it turned out!!  It's available at my Etsy store, as well as prints.



"Doodlephant"  30"x40"  And the painting is actually a true white background.  

Here is another one with a Navy background and white paint: 
This is 40"x40" "Worlds Apart"
I named it this because my husband is from India and I'm from the US.  Only when his mom visits do I feel that our cultures are so different! 

And then one more (to get it out of my system for a while!), grey background with blue, white and black.  I did a lot of shading to give it some depth:

This is 40"x40"  "Sublime Mandalas"

Got a few landscapes to post next !! Thanks for checking out my artwork.  Now I have to post all of this on my website.  Not my favorite thing to do because the program is so CLUNKY! UGH
Toodle loo


No comments:

Post a Comment