Sunday, March 2, 2014

New Intuitive Painting with Bear

Ok, so here is the first painting that I finished (I think) during the Brave Intuitive e-course with Flora Bowley. Check out her work-- its's amazing!

This painting is very busy because I wanted to keep so many different areas of this painting.  The multiple layers created lots of cool designs.  I also didn't commit to a color scheme, so just went with a bunch of different colors!  So I'm hoping my style will simplify a bit as I practice more and more.  It's mostly about the process for me-- I can't begin to describe how great it feels to paint like this. I just get so into a "zone".  It's very therapeutic--even with just my wrong hand! LOL

AND.. I didn't even care that I couldn't use my right hand until the final touches.  It just took me a little longer and I had less control over the paintbrush with my left hand.

Speaking of --I've been in this wrapped splint thing for my right broken wrist now for 3 weeks.  I go back on Tuesday and get a short arm cast. The current fiberglass thing on me goes past my elbow so I can't straighten my arm.  I can, however, use my fingers a bit for typing. Can't really hold onto anything yet, like a pen or paintbrush.  Can't shave my left pit, hook my bra or put my hair into a pony tail. Life goes on…

Taken with my camera phone because I still can't hold the real camera  30"x30"


I skipped taking some pics of a few layers, but u get the gist! Ok, off to work on another one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment